Many national research contracts and grants were signed between 2008 and 2010 will continue in 2011.
- A. Bâra, Informatic Solutions for Decision Making Support in the Uncertain and Unpredictable Environments In Order To Integrate Them within a Grid Network, PN II – RU – TE 332
- M. Dârdală, Multi-hazard and Vulnerability in the Seismic Context of Bucharest (HERA), CNMP
- I. Lungu, Informatics Solutions for Decision Support and for the Development of Knowledge Management in Public Institutions (Part 3: The design and development of an informatics system prototype for the decisional process assistance, 2009), PN II Project, Ideas Program: PN-II-ID-PCE-2007-1, CNCSIS Code: 820.
- M. Mircea, Modern Approaches in Business Intelligence Systems Development for Services Oriented Organizations Management (SIBI-MOOSE), PD 654, Nr. contract 12/03.08.2010
- F. Năstase, Integrated platform for financial transactions and electronic banking services made available on mobile devices using the technology with widespread – SERAFIMO
- P. Pocatilu, Project Management Methodologies for the Development of Mobile Applications in the Educational System, CNCSIS PN II
- M. Popa, Implementation of the Quantitative Methods in Distributed Informatics System Audit, PN II
- A. Reveiu, Study about Corporative Social Responsibility Politics Transformation in Means for Romania Durable Development (RSC.DDR.2010), CNMP
- I. Smeureanu, Semantic Software Services for Collaboration and Interoperability in Adaptive Business Process (SCIPA), CNMP
- R. Zota, Flexible System for Customized Access to Aged People Services – WEBAGEING, CNCSIS PN II
International Research Projects:
- R. Constantinescu, EU Services Directive în Romania – EUSD-RO Project , -CAESAR, Partners: Fraunhofer Fokus Institute Berlin, Bucharest Politehnica University, Academy of Economic Studies, 625/ 25.03.2009
Project presentation: PN II – TE – Human Resources, code 332:
“Informatics Solutions for decision making support in the uncertain and unpredictable environments in order to integrate them within a Grid network”
Project director: Lecturer Adela BÂRA, PhD
The main objective of the project is to develop a prototype for integrating and analyzing information from local sources of power for predicting the produced energy from renewable sources and proper dimensioning of system resources, in order to assist and to base decisions taken centrally. We plan to analyze the problems of integrating wind energy resources in the national energy system due to the structure and characteristics of this area: it is an environment with low predictability, primarily due to natural factors – the wind, which can determine if the wind power can be used or not; at national level there is no system that can integrate and analyze data from local plants; it is a new economic environment, but with great possibilities of development (due to the european targets for green energy production); it is a dynamic environment influenced by both natural factors and the economy in which decisions must be taken in time. In this area decision-making is facing a multitude of heterogeneous information sources and a number of unpredictable factors or less predictable and needs a proper foundation for the strategies and decisions. To ensure this goal is necessary to conduct a rigorous analysis of specific system, to design architecture so the system can use different technologies such as: data integration technologies for heterogeneous sources, technologies for optimized data retrieval, forecasting and data analysis technologies and technologies for processing and presenting analytical information. Complex elements of this prototype are given both by the interdisciplinary research and decision making characteristics and by the use of innovative methods and technologies to achieve it.